ACROSS MICROSOFT 365
60-minute free course
Where should you store documents so that you can access them on any device? OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, or OneNote?
Not quite sure? You’re not alone.
Watch this 60-minute free course to finally get clarity about these four incredible applications in Microsoft 365.
- Get an overview of OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, and OneNote
- Understand when and where to store files
- Compare OneDrive Personal vs. OneDrive for work/school
- Compare Teams workspaces vs. SharePoint sites
- Understand where to store your OneNote notebooks
- Work on the go with any device using Microsoft 365
VICKIE SOKOL EVANS | YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Vickie Sokol Evans is the author of the best-selling 100 Life-Changing Tips book where she shares with you her expertise as a Microsoft Certified Trainer with over 25 certifications. For over 20 years she has trained high-performing teams all over the world including at Microsoft, The New York Times, UK’s Parliament, and most notably Bill Gates’ team, among many others. She is a globally recognized digital productivity instructor and speaker, training the world’s smartest people how to use their technology to get better results in less time.
Class was great!
I am so excited to start using all of these wonderful features. They will improve my workflow.
I love how the lessons were broken out by topics. I will definitely rewatch and recommend this course.