BE THE ULTIMATE ASSISTANT
BTUA Tech Day
Join us on November 2nd, Day 2 of BTUA Live for BTUA Tech Day!
On day 2 of BTUA, we dim the lights just a smidge to learn essential tech skills every assistant needs in today’s ever evolving workplace. It’s jam-packed with Microsoft Office & 365 Tips plus cybersecurity and social media. If you’ve ever been to one of Vickie’s classes, you know you’ll have a whole lotta fun, too!
“Never has a training session gone by so quickly or left me as excited to employ the new learning. Just wow.” — Stephanie Meredith
When you join us for BTUA Tech Day, you’ll be greeted by the BTUA team and welcomed by the students attending all three days of BTUA Live. Grab some breakfast and coffee, network with others, take your seat, and then buckle up to learn skills for high-performing assistants such as how to:
- View and remove harmful metadata
- Professionally format documents in minutes, not hours
- Create Excel reports with confidence and ease
- Effortlessly build the Town Hall meeting slide deck and have fun in the process
- Save valuable time and reduce errors using magical tools across Office
- Automate your work in Outlook
- Use Microsoft 365 to find things and your SMEs faster
- Use FindTime to reach consensus when booking meetings
- Download all your passwords and how others can download your passwords, too!
- And much more!
BTUA Tech Day also includes:
- Continental breakfast
- Boxed lunch
- Coffee, refreshments, and snacks
- A copy of Vickie’s book “100 Life-Changing Tips using Microsoft Office“
- Networking opportunities with other assistants
“I loved the engaging presentation! The tips will come in handy … I can’t wait to teach my executives!” — Erin Owens
Houston, Texas (Downtown) | November 2, 2023 | Early-birds save 33% off $749
BTUA LIVE Workshop
Started in 2011, live, in-person BTUA Workshops are for high-performing assistants (and those who aspire to be) who want to improve their game, increase their value to their employer, and build a stronger network. Students come from all over the world for a learning experience like no other. It consists of two days of soft skills training with Bonnie Low-Kramen and one full day of technology training with RedCape’s Vickie Sokol Evans. The program is jam-packed with essential learning, group interaction, problem solving, materials, including the instructor’s books, and much more!
This workshop is limited to 30 assistants. The small class size enhances learning outcomes, plus it allows Bonnie to have a 1-on-1 call with every student in order to create a bespoke program for each city and allows Vickie to meet with each student during the workshop to discuss any technology challenges they want to solve.
This workshop is also available on-demand.