The Microsoft Productivity Workshop
FOR HIGH-PERFORMING TEAMS
Achieve more with the technology you use everyday.
If you find yourself spending longer than necessary completing tasks in Excel, Word, or PowerPoint, or if you feel overwhelmed by work — there is probably an easier way.
Attend the engaging and jawdropping Microsoft Productivity Workshop for High-Performing Teams that will help you deliver better results, in less time.
- Discover quick and easy tips in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more.
- Improve your workflow and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Save hours of time by learning how to use more of the technology you know and love. For all skill levels, including experts!
Reduce Time and Effort
Improve Quality of Work
Benchmark Your Skills
The Microsoft Productivity Workshop | 3-Part Technology Course
Life-Changing Tips Across Microsoft Office
Module 1 – 90 minutes
- Learn Windows tips that will improve your daily workflow
- Format documents in mere minutes using 1-click formatting
- Improve the integrity of your reports with time-saving, errorproof tools in Excel
- Effortlessly create one slide deck from multiple presentations and adhere to brand guidelines
Timesaving Outlook Tips
Module 2 – 90 minutes
- Learn ways to reduce email for yourself and others
- Use FindTime to quickly get a consensus on when to meet
- Create 1-click links for mobile addresses and conference calls – which saves lives!
- Automate your work using Quick Steps and Quick Parts
Essential Collaboration Tips Using Office 365
Module 3 – 90 minutes
- Learn life-changing tips in OneDrive and in Teams
- Effectively collaborate with your remote team
- Search across Office 365 to quickly find what you need
- Improve your workflow using valuable M365 Apps
VICKIE SOKOL EVANS | YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Vickie Sokol Evans is the author of the best-selling 100 Life-Changing Tips book where she shares with you her expertise as a Microsoft Certified Trainer with over 25 certifications. For over 20 years she has trained high-performing teams all over the world including at Microsoft, The New York Times, UK’s Parliament, and most notably Bill Gates’ team, among many others. She is a globally recognized digital productivity instructor and speaker, training the world’s smartest people how to use their technology to get better results in less time.
AWESOME! OFF THE CHARTS!
I texted three other employees encouraging them to attend because this was so helpful and so informative.