Vickie Sokol Evans
Vickie is the author of the best-selling “100 Life-Changing Tips” book where she shares with you her expertise as a Microsoft Certified Trainer with over 25 certifications. For over 20 years she has trained high-performing teams all over the world including at Microsoft, The New York Times, UK’s Parliament, and most notably Bill Gates’ team, among many others. She is a globally recognized digital productivity instructor and speaker, training the world’s smartest people how to use their technology to get better results in less time.
Get your team certified in Microsoft Office free webinar
Proficiency using Microsoft Office is a staple of every professional job. But as a manager, how can you assess an employee’s proficiency in the technology? And how do you effectively equip your employees with the skills they need to do their jobs? With today’s competitive global (and remote) workforce, employees with validated technology expertise means confidence in your team to execute flawlessly.
In this free informational session with Microsoft Certified Trainer, Vickie Sokol Evans, you will:
- Get introduced to Microsoft Office certification and why it’s critical for your employees and to the bottom line
- Learn how employees can achieve certification, timeframes, and what to budget for each employee
- Determine the best time for teams to pursue certification in the programs they use every day
What’s in it for your employees? Certification is a great way to immediately boost employee morale and meet professional development goals, giving employees:
- The ability to produce higher quality work in less time.
- Reduced dependence on internal and external resources (IT, vendors).
- The confidence in themselves and in their skills to pursue challenging stretch goals and projects