Work from home with Office 365
for PC and Mac users
Access 365 on your desktop, browser, and phone
Work in and share your files from any device
Master cloud-based storage using OneDrive, Teams, and Sharepoint
How to spot and handle phishing scams
Use Teams to communicate and meet with your team, partners, and customers
Search across Office 365
Discover other valuable apps in Office 365
Learn Tips/Tricks/Shortcuts to improve your effectiveness
Who Needs It:
Build your confidence and skills while working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic (and beyond)! For those who use Office 365 on either PC or Mac, you have all the tools you need to work easily and securely from any location. Join Vickie for this discounted two-part series plus a free bonus session to get your work done in less time. Each module includes step by step instructions along with Q&A to get all your questions answered by the instructor who trains teams at the highest level.
Scholarships are available for non-profits, educators, and struggling small businesses. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Module 1: Getting Set Up
- Get everything set up to minimize productivity disruption when working remotely.
- Accessing 365 on your desktop, browser, and phone
- Working in and sharing your files from any device
- Using Teams to communicate and meet with your team, partners, and customers
- How to spot and handle phishing scams
Module 2: Improve Your Skills
- Gain additional skills that will boost your productivity and your confidence using Office 365.
- Comparing PC and Mac platforms to see how identical they are and what is different.
- Using Teams for document storage and collaboration
- Managing documents and the individual and team level
- Collaborating within Teams
- Searching across 365
Module 3 (BONUS): Tips/Tricks/Shortcuts
- Discover the shortcuts and apps to boost your productivity and your confidence using Office 365.
- Course Review
- Tips and tricks for using OneDrive and Teams
- Other valuable apps you have access to: Forms, FindTime, Planner, and To Do