MICROSOFT OFFICE SPECIALIST (MOS) CERTIFICATION
Are you interested in or curious about getting certified in Microsoft Office?
Do you have more time on your hands to improve your skills during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Want to stay competitive and add value in today’s workforce?
With over 25 certifications in Microsoft Office, Vickie will walk you through the certification offerings for Microsoft Office, including the latest version of the certification program for Office 365 and Office 2019.
In this free session you will:
- Get introduced to the latest MOS levels for Office 365/Office 2019: Specialist, Associate, and Expert
- Compare the new certification levels to the legacy program for Office 2013/Office 2016: Specialist, Expert, and Master
- Learn the process for getting certified
- Discover the various ways to prepare for your exams
- Learn how much certification costs and what to budget
- Determine if now is the time for you and your entire team to pursue certification in your favorite programs
About your instructor: Vickie Sokol Evans, MCT
Vickie Sokol Evans is a globally recognized digital productivity instructor and comedic speaker who trains the world’s smartest people how to use their technology to get better results in less time. Her clients include: Microsoft, The Gates Foundation, Stanford University, The New York Times, Starbucks, Amazon, UK’s Parliament, and most notably Bill Gates’ team, among many others. A Microsoft Certified Trainer with over 25 certifications and over 20 years’ training experience on PC and Mac platforms, Vickie is founder of The Red Cape Company headquartered in Austin, Texas.
*Recording available on December 9th